Deputy Director，Chief Physician
Academic and clinical positions
Deputy Director of the Department of Neurology of Affiliated Hangzhou First People's Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine. Member of the youth Committee of Neurology Branch of Zhejiang Medical Association, member of cerebrovascular epidemiology group. Mainly engaged in the clinical and scientific research of cerebrovascular disease, and the interventional diagnosis and treatment of ischemic cerebrovascular disease. He has accumulated rich experience in emergency craniotomy, cerebral artery occlusion and stent formation for cerebral artery stenosis.
1. Study on the correlation between contrast agent leakage and reperfusion injury after intravascular therapy based on dual-source CT. 2018 Zhejiang Province Public Welfare Technology Project, presided over.
2. Construction and functional enrichment analysis of circrNa-mirNA-mrna regulatory network for intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis (ICAS) based on ceRNA chip sequencing. 2020 Key project of Hangzhou Health Science and Technology Plan, presided over
3. Clinical research on intravascular interventional diagnosis and Treatment of ischemic cerebrovascular diseases (key project of Health Bureau, the second accomplisher), won the second prize of Medical Science and Technology Progress of Zhejiang Province.
4. Comparative study of different doses of RT-PA in the treatment of acute ischemic stroke (Hangzhou Science and Technology Bureau, presided over, completed).
5. Study on the correlation between ABO gene polymorphism and Great atherosclerotic cerebral infarction (Hangzhou Science and Technology Bureau, second, in research)
6. Multi-center study of mean time tracking hospital delay in intravascular treatment of acute ischemic stroke (Zhejiang Science and Technology Department, cooperative unit, under development)
Diagnosis and treatment of cerebrovascular diseases, interventional treatment of cerebrovascular diseases, complicated and difficult neurological disease.